2022 Training Prices
- ETA® Fiber Optics Installer (5 days) – $1,295.00 per student plus $195 for the ETA® CFOI hands-on and written examination.
- ETA® Fiber Optics Technician (5 days) – $1,395.00 per student plus $195 for the ETA® CFOT hands-on and written examination.
- JMFO Advanced Test and Troubleshooting (3 days) – $1,995.00 per student.
- JMFO Custom Fiber Optics Training – Call for pricing and scheduling.
2022 Remaining Open Enrollment Schedule
- ETA® Fiber Optics Technician (FOT): October 17 – 21
- ETA® Fiber Optics Installer (FOI): November 14 – 18
- JMFO Advanced Test and Troubleshooting: December 12 – 14
Terms & Conditions
- All open enrollment ETA® and JMFO training courses are held at our facility in Chino, CA.
- Minimum students for open enrollment courses is 6.
- Minimum enrollment for custom or on-site training courses is 10.
- A student manual & study guide is included with each course.
- 50% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of enrollment or scheduling of a custom training course. The remaining balance is due no later than the first day of class. If course is cancelled for whatever reason, your deposit will be refunded in full.
- 3-4 Week advance notice is required for custom training courses.
- Due to the rise of COVID cases across the country and the restrictions set forth by the State of California and San Bernardino County, we will be limiting class size to 8 students. All students will be required to wear a mask during training regardless of vaccination status.
If you have any questions regarding training offered by JM Fiber Optics, feel free to give a call during normal business hours (PDT) at 1-888-343-4237. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or register online here.
At JM Fiber Optics, we look forward to solving your fiber optic training needs, today!